My Pledge to You.....................................

I make a serious effort to ensure all posted freebies are legit, safe, offered by responsible and legal outlets, and do not require anything more than:
1) filling out a single form
2) a form and a survey
3) a quick phone call
4) e-mailing a request
5) picking up a freebie being offered at a store (such as a free can of soda).

Though some free stuff offers may require signing up for an account on the sponsor site, I will not post links to free stuff offers or sites where a purchase or other commitment is required.
I only post links to places who want to give you free samples. Free Stuff links are checked for spam, malware and scams, but this site and I are not responsible in any way for you visiting any free stuff links posted.

Always run virus protection, a firewall, and never, ever give out your social security number, credit card, or bank account numbers. I will never (knowingly) link to any site that requires any of these, and I highly recommend never completing any free stuff offer which requires them.